What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A premium membership site allowing you to conduct various searches
- Allowing you to customize your formula to find candidates who best fit the needs of your organization
- Allowing you to review scores of companies, universities, cities, states or countries
- Allowing you to search best candidates in selected locations with a specific radius
- Allowing you to search similar candidates with resume of a specific candidate
- Allowing you to search information in all occupations in HumanRank system
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. HumanRank scores 73.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://humanrank.us/Home/Pitch, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD30.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: humanrank.us you’ll also be taken through to humanrank.us, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)